DOOR INTERCOM SYSTEMS
TeleDoorBell is an affordable door intercom system that you answer from your home phone (analog line or voip). It takes the mystery out of answering your door.
- Door stations come in a variety of finishes
- Allows 2 full minutes to answer the call
- Can forward calls to your cell phone
- Provides greater safety for those living alone
- Can be upgraded to integrate two-way audio / video & door strike control
- System requires 1 controller and 1 door station. One more station may be added
iVsion + Two-Way Door Intercom System – with Video
iVision + is a Wireless do-it-yourself Video Intercom System. Cost effective and easy to install. Handheld monitor with LCD Display allows you to see who is at the door, and have a conversation with them, from anywhere in the house.
- System can store up to 163 snap images
- Door units use 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Handheld unit powered by a rechargeable battery pack and charging cradle
- System will allow two door units & four handheld units
- Day / night operation
- Wireless installation allows video when door bell button on unit is pushed. Live browsing feature is available when door / camera unit is hardwired.
Linear AE 500 (and up) Multi Dwelling IntercomLinear AE-500 Telephone Entry System
The Linear AE-500 Commercial Telephone Entry System is designed for use as a primary access control device for gated communities, parking garages, office buildings, apartments, dormitories, hotels/motels, commercial buildings and recreational facilities with up to 250 residents or users.
The two relay output channels can be programmed to control electric door strikes, magnetic locks, door & gate operators, or barrier gates. The system utilizes hands-free, full duplex telephone communications between visitors and residents for granting access. The system can be programmed locally using the keypad, remotely with a touch tone telephone, or remotely using a computer equipped with a modem and a web browser.